In order to be able to use other services of your GCash account, you need to get KYCed. It is called “Know Your
I’ve been reading a lot of raves how April Skin Magic Snow Cushion really worked for all types of skin so I decided to get one for myself last August just this year. I really love Korean beauty products so I didn’t hesitate to try this one when I had a chance. To be honest, I am not really familiar with April Skin before not until I saw it through Facebook sponsored ads showing the product really covers skin imperfections. It’s also my first time using a cushion since I used to wear liquid foundation or BB cream.
April Skin Magic Snow Cushion costs around $26 (Php 1222) through Korean online shops but I was able to find a cheaper ones for only $15 (Php710) from Shopee Philippines and it comes with FREE shipping already! What a steal, right?
This cushion comes with 3 shades:
1) #21 Light Beige
– Ivory beige color for fair skin tone to create naturally flawless complexion
2) #22 Pink Beige
– Pink-based color to create radiant complexion for bright skin tone
3) #23 Natural Beige
– Beige color to create calm complexion for lightly tanned skin tone
At first I was really hesitant what should shade should I get but I finally decided to get the #22 Pink Beige. Good thing, I found the right shade for me!! It gave me a dewy finish on my face, does not feel greasy or sticky, and very lightweight. I do have acne scars, small pores, dark circles and blemishes but with just a few pats, it really gives you a great coverage plus it’s easy to apply and blend. I really love it! It’s really worth your money.
The product claims:
– Infused with 45% water-based to provide moisturizing coverage.
– Long-lasting Magic Snow Cushion gives a skin smooth, flawless and velvety complexion.
– Recommended for Oily or Combination skin.
– Blocks UV rays with SPF 50+/PA+++
April Skin Magic Snow Cushion is really a must-have product. I’ll definitely buy again. You got to try this and I am sure you will love it too!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I bought this with my own money.