I’ve been reading a lot of raves how April Skin Magic Snow Cushion really worked for all types of skin so I decided
I was supposed to blog about this last night but I totally forgot after working with the tasks online. I made Soy Garlic Pork for our dinner last night. It should be chicken but when I found out that we don’t have them on the fridge anymore, I decided to use pork instead.
I am actually craving for Bonchon‘s Soy Garlic Chicken. So I ended up making this one.
This is how to make Soy Garlic Pork. Let’s start?
Pork or Chicken
Salt and Pepper
1) In a bowl, add pork/chicken with salt and pepper. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
2) Dredge in cornstarch and deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
For the Soy Garlic sauce/glaze:
1 tbps Oil
1/2 cup Soy sauce
2-3 tbps Water (optional)
1-2 tbps Brown Sugar
1 tbps Cornstarch (dissolved in water)
1) In a heated pan, mince garlic and ginger.
2) Add in the soy sauce, water and sugar. Simmer until the sugar dissolved.
3) Add the cornstarch and simmer and wait until it thickens.
4) Place the deep fried pork in the sauce and mix them together.
5) In a plate, add the mixed soy garlic pork and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
This recipe tastes so much better if you will use chicken. It still depends upon you. 😛
Another thing, you can adjust the sauce by using a 1/4 cup instead. Also with the sugar, if you want it to make it more sweeter just add another tablespoon.